My sweet little angel... Believe it or not - Julia is finishing preschool next week! HOLY COW!! Now, I don't know how this is possible. She's my little 5lb 8oz c-section baby! AND... I know I haven't gotten any older so its wierd that she's starting elementary school. I honestly cannot articulate this moment well other then to say "my baby's growing up" (too fast I might add!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh...isn't she too precious! I know - it's so strange how our children keep getting older and we never age a day! You're a hoot! :)
Awww A.
I totally hear ya, wheres the time going!!!
ps Ill never forget ("gunner lets go over here so the ADULTS dont hear us"- Julia, age 5)
Ahhhhh
Autumn!!!!! soo cute, you are the best photographer, and I think she's even getting your expressions, looks down! Beautiful Julia! And you actually still look the same as when I met you, so I do believe that you aren't getting older. Oh, and more beautiful too. Happy summer days!
Post a Comment