My little Lillian turned 4 Jan 25th. Its hard to say that my youngest is now 4! We had a week long celebration starting with a family trip to Disneyland, then family dinner at Pat & Oscars, then another family dinner at Mama Dru's. Hope shes not disappointed next year when its just one day!!! The picture with Julia - no she does not have prescription glasses. Those are her favorite thing to wear. She has worn them days in a row - all day... poor kid, she'll need them soon enough with blind parents like us (oh wait, thats right, I got the laser eye surgery and I CAN SEE NOW!!!!!!)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Lillians 4th Birthday
My little Lillian turned 4 Jan 25th. Its hard to say that my youngest is now 4! We had a week long celebration starting with a family trip to Disneyland, then family dinner at Pat & Oscars, then another family dinner at Mama Dru's. Hope shes not disappointed next year when its just one day!!! The picture with Julia - no she does not have prescription glasses. Those are her favorite thing to wear. She has worn them days in a row - all day... poor kid, she'll need them soon enough with blind parents like us (oh wait, thats right, I got the laser eye surgery and I CAN SEE NOW!!!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is NOT 4!!! Holy crap!
Wow... You blogged! I love the girls dresses and you look fabulous also! My heart aches when I miss stuff like birthday parties and Holiday get togethers with you. Someday my friend, we shall live close and throw double birthday parties. Miss you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy B-day Lil! Love the matching dresses. We love to match around here too. :) I'll have to talk to you sometime about laser eye surgery! I want it!
Post a Comment