Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So we got a naked cat...


like the one from Austin Powers. It felt so very wierd...like sand papery skin over bones... And the tail!! It looked like a rats tail!
The explanation is - Julia has very bad allergies. (We tried a regular cat and it was no good for her & a dog, no go... so then the naked cat was supposed to be better for people with allergies.)The breeder was sweet enough to let us take home the kitty, which we named Naked, and see how Ju did with him. Well, not good is the answer. She is so allergic. And frankly, I'm glad in this case!! But, I'm sad cause I too want a kitty so bad!! Anyone have an extra $7,000 for the genetically altered hypo-allergenic kitty?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahaha, do you think you could actually have lived with that thing? It is so creepy!!!

I can't think of any solution to this, but we have the same problem in our family. Everyone is allergic! However, our Pomeranian Shadow has been a great fit for us. He rarely sheds, and he just hasn't provoked much of an allergic reaction. So there might be a pet you wouldn't think of off the top of your head that could be right for Julia.

Shari said...

Ugh!!! That thing gives me the creeps!!!

I'm so happy I found your blog again.

Bookmarking it now.

Email me so I can invite you to ours!

Joy Boaz said...

Oh the naked cat! It is almost cute. Your girls look so big and so beautiful! I can't wait to hug and squeeze you all!!!!

Katy said...

I'm sooo glad she could live with that cat! So creepy, really! Sorry she can't have a real kitty though :(

Rachel Boaz said...

i think your girls are making the cat look cuter haha they are adorable! miss you
love
rachel